Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ice on fire : end of desires lolll :P


(Loll yes I know my title's really dramatic loll :P but hey its me :P how can you not expect drama eh lolll :P?) Anyways the "post-traumatic" agony commences below :P
Just what I needed :D. I mean c'mon :(...what are the odds of me coming across a blog review on Paris, a blog with photos of Germany after the godforsaken volcanic eruption *straight-face* and some fella from Switzerland (all one after the other almost within a span of 10 mins on indiblogger?), considering that these are the very places I "had" to cancel because of the lovely Eyjafjallajokull volcanic eruption :|. I mean c'mon, I was @ the airport on 17th april :| waiting eagerly to know what's the verdict-am I going to fly or this is it? For 8 freaking idiotic months I chewed my brains and wasted my time behind planning this trip from scratch. From dealing with disgusting and imbecile resort agents to getting hold of swiss passes to preparing the freaking itinerary to follow-up with contriving idiots to get everything booked to searching for suitable places of stay according to family-darn it ( I can easily become a travel operator now loll :P no kiddin :P I was newayz good with geography and I even have the credentials for a travel agency loll :P-and now with the amount of research I have done on so many places-oh I can beat anyone lol ;) :P)...!!! Now I have to follow up with those same idiots to get all my stuff refunded (which is not going on smoothly :|). 
    How I wished that after all this torturing mess, I will finally see my executed plan materialise. But no, how could it...!!! How can I not be put through the weirdest of situations and sadest of moments :|. It was so simple : fly on 17th April to Geneva via Munich, stay 7 days in Switzerland, travel to Paris, stay there for 5 days and finally travel to the last leg of the journey : Frankfurt and visit Cologne and fly back to Mumbai on 1st May. But no, how could my trip materialise so easily :|. Resorts and hotels in all three sectors were booked, swiss passes were taken, train tickets were bought, hell even some of the peak tickets were bought :| and just 2 days before we were scheduled to fly, the Eiffel tower tickets were bought as well. Urghhh...!!!
     Since a week before the final departure I was having this intuition that something's gonna be wrong. I was even being given signs by "him" : I got a toe infection, I cut my cheek on the inside twice while eating pretty badly, I got a humungous mosquito bite on my arm that covered almost the entire arm till elbow, I had traces of fever, I had been banging my limbs against something or the other and hence several trifle injuries :|-but I decided to ignore the signs coz off lately they wern't meaning anything to me contrary to how they used to work wonders for me earlier and I even decided to shoo off my intuitive feeling :(. 2 days of idiotic packing and preparations all in vain. I woke up on the day of departure and voillaaa...look what we have : an Icelandic volcanic eruption...!!! Oh my gawddd, I wonder where was it all these years. Oh I'm sure someone might have leaked the news of our travel and hence Mr. Eyjafjallajokull paid us a lil visit :). Oh how sweet of him :P. Huh bah humbug lolll:P...!!! The whole day went in following up the airline's website to check the status of our flight : is it flyin or is it not : @least it'l save us the trip to the airport :P. So well till the time we left, the website showed that our flight's scheduled to fly on time. Part of my family was to fly in from US and their flight was also scheduled to fly on time. I reached the airport and all the way to it my invisible-heart said that it's gonna be cancelled. And well, how could I be wrong eh :P? The flight was cancelled, from India as well as from US. 
     Hence the entire trip had to be cancelled coz the flights were cancelled till an unforeseeable future. So well, like the 8 months wern't enough to get things booked and brains chewed, now we had to get everything cancelled. Wow, now am I not just loving it eh :S? I dint know how to react when we decided to cancel everything. Should I blame someone for jinxing it as always ? Should I be angry ?-but who should I blame ? Its mother nature. What do I tell her ? Should I be sad that it dint work out ? Should I regret that everything got cancelled ? Should I jump in angst that I didn't work out any career option just coz of this trip and the lack of time ? What should I do ? And hence, I couldn't figure out for the first time as to how should I react ? I retracted my emotions and withdrew myself from everyone to figure out what needs to be done with my thoughts. Didn't feel like sharing it with anyone. I dint have time to deal with it coz apparently a new headache had arrived : to get everything cancelled and try for refund. 
    So its been more than a week now, I still am dealing with the assholes. But now m better lolll :P. I even gave my painting for framing yayyyy :D:P:P...As long as no-one asks me how I am and anything about the trip, I'm fantabulously rocking lolll ;)...!!! It's funny how different things and situations make you grow up and react differently. Had I been not what I am today, I would have vented out my frustration and anger on the whole world lol :P. But with time I have kinda learned to control my anger and act some-what patiently. Mahnn haha it's funny lolll :P. So my loll's are back :P my sense of humour's back :P Me is back lolll :P But the trip shud'v worked out :( :P. Paris is one the cities I hold close to my invisible-heart :P. And the whole plan was demolished. Aaah trynna look @ the brighter side though :P. It had to happen and it happened. Has to be something good out of it. Partly, I know why this trip was cancelled. So I'm happy that it got cancelled this way rather than experiencing any grave injuries :P. Anyways so finally I let it out :D:P. Hahaaa I wonder who would have the patience to read my epic posts lolll :P. Once I start, I cant eva stop :P. Okie its enough now, STOP...!!! :P *zips her hands like her mouth :P*

3 comments:

  1. Nice write-up.

    Hope to see you in my blog too. :)
    http://romeo-das.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. An epic blog it is... An essay as usual from the professional essayist!!:D..
    About the trip--It was an unforseen incident and really nothing/none can be blamed for it.. But yeah, its bad(very) that you missed out on it.
    Why does this post of yours tell me a lot about some invisible chunk of flesh called a heart?? :O..
    Whats being conveyed? Its confusing but I just re-arranged the puzzle about the invisible thingy and I think I know what it is...
    Lolls are back which is definitely good..
    You'll have an amazing trip soon, with the same group, same place or may be more ;)..pakka pakka :D
    --
    RoHiT
    dial-a-denial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ romeo-thnx :P

    @ gg-haha nah uv re-arranged d puzzle wrong :P. yeah d trip b-) hope so too b-)

    ReplyDelete