Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beautiful disaster


Rising over the seas, the waves scooch and crash amidst the weeds,
like dancing fairies, only with a little more havoc,
like blazing fire, only with a little more love,
like blatant force, only with...a little more pain,
it is, but a tragedy, it is but story, it is but a life.

Bifurcating decisions, tearing a soul apart,
conniptions and conundrums, staring right from the start,
vague vision, not only of the eyes, but the mind's too,
loitering without a meaning, in this world without further ado.

When stars are falling, when disruptions are prancing and janky,
I fuhgot how much it is, that I love writing,
fuhgetting the past, not only that but life too,
standing still amidst the chaos, learning to remember "me".

What my destination is, I no longer remember,my paths were never laid out,
funny I think that it'd be easier, if I lose my memory altogether,
and yet I feel I skipped a beat, there's something I'm overlooking,
there's a broken link somewhere, the connection to my answer.

But there is a hope, that I will get my answers one day,
this chase and madness will have a solution some day,
and if I don't survive this fall, there's one thing I still know,
that I was me all along, with a little change, a little treasure, but it was me all along...!!! :D

Also written for : JINGLE POETRY- Poetry Potluck dated May 1,2011, 3 Words Wednesday CCXXV :

conniption; noun: a bad tantrum. One has a conniption or conniption fit.

janky; adjective: broken or functioning poorly or improperly; messed up.

scooch; verb: to move over, or to scoot. 

17 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. I love the last line "that I was me all along, with a little change, a little treasure, but it was me all along...!!! :D". Great use of the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! I see you used a word in your trademark style-->Fuhgetting.. Nicee :)... All the best for the contest and otherwise too 'n' keep writing!! :D

    --
    RoHiT
    dial-a-denial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ fear-thnx :)

    @ VL-yeah i luv tht line too :P thnx :d

    @ bb-hehe yeah :p i guess i like a few words 2 b kept tht way :D
    it's not a contest :D jus a place 4 sharin writings :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes!
    I love this writing business, too. Nice use of prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lines through all of this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting... I loved the lines "What my destination is, I no longer remember,my paths were never laid out,....". Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours is the only blog , which when i read , I put my headphones off.
    You're my favorite writer.
    I wish to talk to you someday.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed that, and the last stanza worked well in particular. Nice image too!
    here from Poetry Potluck.

    http://jessicasjapes.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/darkly-imagined/

    ReplyDelete
  9. elegant..
    love your taste.
    A++

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your creativity with the words you choose and the way you use them. I like this one much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. battlecry! it was me! me all along!
    that is the words of someone who believes in themselves! loveit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Verily so a esquisite write - and thanks for adding to my vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Gv-wow thtz an honour n m glad u like my writings tht much :).

    @ jessica-thnx 4 appreciatin it :D.

    @ jingle & charlie-thnx :D

    @ lunawitch-yeah :D n more so sum1 who luvs herself :D a narcissist if i may say so :p.

    @ abthomas-ur welcum n thnx 4 appreciatin it :D

    ReplyDelete