Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spiral staircase


Walking through the perennial loop,
I want to know how low can one stoop,
no halts and no one to hold on to,
searching for a ray of sunshine, searching for you.

The death eaters from harry potter have entered my life :p,
the dark soulless creatures are attempting to strive,
but I ain't no harry potter, will some one explain em',
I'm not a boy with a wand, though others consider me a male :( :p.

It's funny, it's chaotic, it rips your soul apart,
the conniving confusions of life are a lag from the start,
and when I am confused, I hog on something like a tart :D,
and that only ends up in acing the list of to-dos on my chart :|,
and somehow, after much control, I no longer can control my invisible heart,
that's forcing me to enter here, a grossly hilarious word called fart lol :D.

And now I'm lost in my music and can't write no more,
coz my whimsical mood's bored, stocked and stored,
and so the looney loop of confusion, food and boredom marches on,
walking in circles, without a halt, without a hand to hold, but I've still got to rock on :-s :D:P.

Written for Theme Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha HP et al.... Funny post here :D..

    --
    RoHiT
    dial-a-denial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just one phrase.........
    Ye tha kya??
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ bb-hain na lol :p

    @ vyankatesh-thnx :p

    @ GvSparx-excuse me :S?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha you are right, it is a funny poem!
    But still you got a point across..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The death eaters from harry potter have entered my life :p,
    the dark soulless creatures are attempting to strive,
    but I ain't no harry potter, will some one explain em',
    I'm not a boy with a wand, though others consider me a male :( :p

    Ye kya tha :P

    ReplyDelete