Thursday, April 28, 2011

Random mood of nothingness

Sometimes I feel I'm trapped,
amidst the melancholy happiness, I cannot breathe,
Sometimes I feel I lack,
the ability to feel emotions, I refrain.

Sometimes I judge myself,
only to deduce what am I, who am I,
that I don't feel a thing, I don't care a dime,
I don't want to be around, I don't want to be like this.

I don't understand this world, these people,
I don't understand if I want to be a part of it, or stay aloof,
I don't understand if I like this world, or only want to condemn it,
I don't understand any of it, or maybe I don't want to understand.

Things have changed, more than I can gauge,
happiness no longer feels happy,
'the end' is all I think about,
with dancing stupidity around, I just want to live, is that so hard to do?

I don't want to know my fate,
I want to unravel it on my own,
I don't want the news of my future,
just want an end to it all.

P.S. : Just an outcome of sheer boredom and ill health :|. I have officially gone gaga :-s. Ignore :D.

Also for : Thursday Poets' Rally Week 43 (May 5-May 11,2011)

17 comments:

  1. Nice!! so this is a reflection of your thoughts post sickness? Too gloomy but a good piece of writing nevertheless.. And good that you're all fine and back to blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ magiceye-:)

    @bb-lol yeah got damn bored tht day n so jus blurted out random stuff in dis poem :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the most wunnerful way to express the feelings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel these too,
    Glad to see you express it .

    stunning poetry.
    welcome and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! There's no better way to relieve boredom than to express it so beautifully.
    Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ jingle-n its d worst thing 2 feel :-s :D
    thnx :D

    @ andy-hehe thnx :d.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy what random comes up with at times. This is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't dismiss so quickly. You never know where things come from. And even when it is not that great to you it can be right on the money for someone else. This I have learned over and over through the years. And also I like it :)

    my post was here
    http://blackswanpoetry.wordpress.com/2011/05/05/poem-can%e2%80%99t-believe-it%e2%80%99s-you/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ lena-hehe thnx

    @ blackswan-hey thnx 4 d advice :D yeah u just gotta hang on :D but sumtimes it just takes a toll on u :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was sad and showed confusion. I hope you are feeling better. Enjoy the rally!

    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/a-little-while-longer/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ iynnaima-lol yeah m better now :D thnx

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I don't understand if I want to be a part of it, or stay aloof,"

    I read the above line, and I knew that I feel the same way. In fact I could relate very well to your poem. I often wonder such things. Well done, you've brought out these little ponderings very well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ deadpoet-i guess its sumthing v all go thru sum day o d oder n as much importance v giv 2 happiness, v shud credit oder emotions too 4 makin us d way v r :). m glad u cud related 2 my words :) thnx 4 appreciatin it :D.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Things have changed, more than I can gauge,
    happiness no longer feels happy,
    'the end' is all I think about,
    with dancing stupidity around, I just want to live, is that so hard to do?"

    /We sometimes see the world a brand new place because we have changed. The end will come when you want it to come contrary to belief that it will come when it wants to. Live true and live free. Best of luck!

    I am flipping through pages on your blog and your works are good

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ viking man - i'm still dealing wid d dilemma of if things will happen d way v want or if destiny truly does exist n everythin's decided earlier on. So keepin my take neutral sometimes, as far as i've seen things don't always happen acc 2 u, wich is obv. but d mystery of things workin out n not workin out always remains :p

    thnx 4 appreciatin my work :D. it's gud 2 rcv positive feedback n even better 2 rcv negative ones lol :p.

    ReplyDelete