Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jaded



I see the bright blue light,
I see the only happy smile,
as fresh as a flower just blossomed,
as delicate as the morning dew.

With those enigmatic eyes,
I look at the morning glories,
swaying into the wind,
swaying, only to smile.

Walking through the field,
wet grass touching my naked feet,
letting the life within me,
acquiesce to the fragile force of 'insanity'.

And yet my questioning eyes,
are in search of the repelling answers,
for life is a comedy of errors,
or errors of comedy is it?

The fields transform,
the flowers wither,
the smile shatters,
the 'insanity' prevails.

And the world that stands together,
its them against me,
forever and for always it will be,
always an alien, always a misfit i shall be.

5 comments:

  1. You're no alien. No misfit.
    You're a Human. A Girl :D

    I've a deja vu about this post. This post doesn't feel like it's the first time I'm reading it. Good hain Gorkhali! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolll ofcourse i m >:P
    dont say oderwise >:P

    n deja vus r gud, arnt dey lol :P? u pup :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you aren't.. You're only self-proclaiming :P
    Yeah Deja vus are good :P.. gurkhali combo :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. "And the world that stands together, its them against me, forever and for always it will be,
    always an alien, always a misfit i shall be."

    Aptly said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ bb-n so r u >:P self-proclaimin :p so dontcha argue wid me bout tht fact u pup :p lol

    @ arjit-:D thnx a lot :D

    ReplyDelete