Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Time of my Life...

Lying vacuously on the soft, wet grass,
staring with awe at the mysterious dark sky,
a vast space with infinite masses,
a vast space with infinite souls.

And the time should stop and freeze all,
so I can touch the rain drops, and hold them still,
in the palm of my hand, I can pause and wonder,
I can look around, only me in animation.

I can walk all around, I can touch and go,
with no one looking, and no one to answer to,
I can appear and disappear, I can be here, and there too,
and the whole world is my own, and no one owns a thing.

And the time should freeze all, and every living soul that is,
so I can walk amidst the suspended blobs,
so I can feel the time uninterrupted,
so I can feel all that there is to feel, so I can see all there is to see,
so I can be all there is to be, so I can breathe all there is to breathe,
with no worries of losing time, not one moment being wasted,
coz time is on my side this time, and not a minute shall pass any more,
and I can breathe the germinating life in me, and I can breathe the lost freedom in me,
I can breathe the healed soul in me, and I can breathe the magical essence of me,
and I can breathe... if only the time would freeze...
if only the time would freeze...



No comments:

Post a Comment